Medical Billing Specialists LLC.
A delay in credentialing can cost a Provider tens of thousands of dollars
Each Payer has specific requirements when credentialing or re-credentialing a Provider.
Being credentialed with a Payer/Insurance company triggers multiple advantages: IT GETS YOU THE OPTIMUM PAYMENT,
it permits you access to a wider market share of patients and it allows your practice to be listed as a "participating" provider
in the handout material given by most employers to their insured employees. This is huge because this listing includes the doctors that
the patient/employee will choose from and therefore will insure that patient/employee will incur the least out of pocket expense.
It is imperative that you have a SPECIALIST to fulfill your credentialing needs. Medical Billing Specialists, LLC has credentialing
specialists on hand to assist you with this important task.
- Medical Billing Specialists, LLC has a highly experienced staff that will complete your credentialing needs in a timely manner.
- Each Payer has specific requirements and Medical Billing Specialists, LLC staff know the processes and will get you credentialed as
expeditiously as possible.
- The advantages of being credentialed with a Payer/Insurance company are:
- 1. Optimizing your payment rate
- 2. As a participant provider you have access to a wider patient market
- 3. Reduces your patient's out of pocket expenses
- 4. Contractual mandates of clean claims payment promises faster turnaround times for payment
"Medical Billing Specialists, LLC will get you credentialed quickly and accurately which means more money in your pocket"
Interested in discussing your options? Click here to contact us online